The Sims 4 Mod Manager is an application designed to make management of mods for The Sims 4 easier.
• Auto-installs mods from their archives (Zip, RAR, or 7Zip). See “Adding Mods” below.
• Does not make use of the Resource.cfg – Mods are backed up to a folder, and are copied to the “Mods” folder when enabled.
• Enable multiple mods at once
• Disable multiple mods at once
• Shows mod type – “Package” if it is a “.package” file, and “Script” if it is a “.zip” file. Also shows icons for both types.
• Supports sub-folder categorization (only supports 1 level)
Version Change Log
• Added support for 7zip archives.
• Changed to use 7zip libraries for extraction of all supported archive formats.
• Download now comes in the form of an installer.
• Any zip archives contained within an archive will be extracted and discerned as a script mod.
• Small internal chages/optimizations.
In the current version of TS4MM, that step is removed. If the package mod or mods that you have downloaded are contained in a “.zip”, “.rar”, or “.7z” archive, you can simply drag them in to the manager, or add them with the button, and the manager will automatically extract any “.package” files in the archive into your Mods folder.You do not have to worry about whether or not the mod you download is a script mod. The manager will discern the difference by looking at the contents of the archive, and if it is a script mod, it will copy it to your Mods folder.
|Ctrl + A||Add mod(s)|
|Delete||Remove selected mod(s)|
|Ctrl + R||Refresh mod list|
|Ctrl + E||Enable selected mod(s)|
|Ctrl + D||Disable selected mod(s)|
|Ctrl + Shift + R||Rename mod|
|Ctrl + Shift + A||Select all mods|
Unzip and extract anywhere, then double-click “TS4MM_<version>-Setup.exe” and follow the steps for installation. After it’s installed, simply double-click the icon on your desktop named “TS4 Mod Manager”.
Requires .NET Framework 4 or higher.
The Sims 4 Mod Manager can also be download from the official post on ModTheSims.info
The Sims 4 Mod Manager by Raxdiam is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Any third party content/libraries being used are not affected by this license and remain under their own, individual licenses given by their authors.
Everything stated above also applies to the official post on ModTheSims.info