Overlay design tool for shape-based vector editors.
|Ctrl + Shift + C||Toggle click-through|
|Ctrl + Shift + V||Hide/show the overlay|
|Ctrl + Shift + Add/Subtract||Increase/decrease transparency|
|Ctrl + Up/Down/Left/Right||Move the overlay one pixel up/down/left/right|
|Ctrl + Add/Subtract||Increase/decrease size|
• Added new global hotkeys.
• Added updater.
• Added drag-and-drop.
• Images can now be “opened with” the executable.
• Fixed compatibility with Photoshop for updating an image when it is changed/edited.
• Image will now update when it is changed/edited.
• Fixed hotkey for click-through.
• Added resizing up to 1000% (10x zoom).
• Added a hotkey for click-through (Ctrl+Shift+C).
• Overlay can now be moved out of the top of the screen bounds.
• Initial release.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.